Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yoga

I personally find the benefits of yoga far exceed the frustration of fitting it in my life or even being challenged to execute the asanas (positions) exactly the way the yoga instructors does. My personal practice is 1 day a week and Bikram is my preference. I go Sunday morning at 9am or 10am, depending on how early I feel to get out of the bed, and that's only because Sunday is the 1 day in the week that I'm dedicated to getting up because I want to not because I have to.

Megan from one of my favorite websites, Care2 wrote more on the goodness of making time for yoga.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/making-time-for-yoga.html

www.perfectbeautyinsideout.com

www.youngliving.org/stephaniewalcot

www.24hourtour.net/stepharitshops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!