Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PURE ESSENTIAL OILS FOR YOUR LAUNDRY!!!!!

Young Living Essential Oils distributor Mary Lou Jacobsen submitted the following tip to the Young Living Newsletter PS I recently did the same thing:
“I left a batch of towels in the washer on a hot day and when I returned home they had gone sour. Even after rewashing them, I was not happy with the way they smelled. So I added a few drops of Purification® essential oil blend to the batch and rewashed them. I loved they way they smelled. Now, I keep a bottle of Purification above my washer and add a few drops every time I wash my towels.”

Item No. 3399 15 ml

(This tip comes directly from a distributor and is passed on to you. )

Please order your Young Living Pure Essential Oils: www.youngliving.org/stephaniewalcot

Also find more green and healthy options from www.shoptoearn.net/stepharitshops

Learn how to individualize your personal healthy journey at: www.perfectbeautyinsideout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!